onsdag den 7. december 2011

2nd Semester

So we are soon reaching finals... That's going to be interesting :/
2nd semester I have 2 "blank" spots in my schedule. That's because 2 of my electives were only for 1 semester. So I'm not going to have photography or digital media :(
I can't have photography because it was only 1 semester and because I won't have a camera. Even my teacher say that it sucks that the school doesn't own their own.

Good news though: My art teacher (notice that both the 1 semester classes are art) miss Meyer said that she would like me to help teach her digital media class! It's so awesome because I can't take the class but I'm still going to be in it :D
Also I think that I'm going to do independent art instead of my photography blank spot. Independent art are more advanced students and you have to have approval from your teacher. I didn't even ask miss Meyer told me that it would cool if I did it :)

So yeah, even though they say independent art is hard to do I think next semester is going to be awesome :D

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar