torsdag den 10. november 2011

Oh well...

I didn't get to go to the art show tonight :( I was at practice and it just got too late. But i'll see how it went tomorrow at school. I did though get to see people hang up all of the art work and mine looked pretty good up there if I have to say so myself ;)

I've decided NOT to start basketball at school. I've been offered more training for my karate training for the same amount of money every month. And what better could it be than fighting practice for 1½ hours?? My Sensei want to take me to the US open in Las Vegas! It would be so cool, but it's not cheap so that's also part of the reason why I don't wanna start basketball. It's $100 to start, and that's a lot of money i think :/

Oh well...

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar