tirsdag den 8. november 2011

Art show



I am maybe going to an art show on Thursday. Not an ordinary art show. I am going to be in the art show myself!
The art show is on the school and all art classes have worked on pieces the last few weeks. Because I take 3 art classes I'm going to have 4 pieces exhibited in the show! I have a painting made in beginning and drawing class, an album cover and movie poster made in digital media and (maybe) a photography from photography class. Duh!

So Thursday is going to be fun. The theme is the show is Dia de los Muertos which is a Mexican holiday. In English it means Day of the dead.


It's not really supposed to be scary but rather a happy holiday where you celebrate, and honor the ones you know is dead. I think so at least...

There is going to be food, music and art. What more could you wish for? :D

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar