onsdag den 5. oktober 2011

Random update

Yeah, so today I had drivers ed again. One of my friends always buys food at Burger King for this, so today I asked him to get something for me too, so I got Burger King for dinner today! Not the healthiest, but it was good. I swear when I saw him bring me my drink I almost thought he bought me an XX Large soda! That was almost a liter.

I only need three more drivers lessons so I'm done soon! I haven't even paid for my lessons yet, should I feel guilty?? :)

Oh yeah, homecoming is soon. So is Halloween. I have to go shopping, Alex told me that we could go soon hopefully so that'll be good too :)
Before homecoming there is a bonfire that I really wanna go to. It's for the whole school and is a part of homecoming.

Homecoming theme is something about carnival. They are going to make a Ferris wheel, old style popcorn machine and other cool stuff. It's so exciting! The ticket is $25 though.... Don't matter, I'll pay! (I still really haven't used my own money yet, only my gift money, but I'm out of those soon!)



Oh and the office at my school is working hard on looking :) Everything will be better soon hopefully, I'm supposed to go talk to them tomorrow. 

So yeah any questions? I'd love to answer some, but maybe I'm so cool and informative so you don't have any to ask!

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar