søndag den 2. oktober 2011

Mountains


Saturday I was up in the mountains and I took a lot of pictures. There is also a video, so I hope you like it! 



Most people go to the mountains at this time to the aspens turning yellow. Most of these pictures are of those aspen trees. I though took pictures of other trees too, but decided not to put them up :)




I have no idea what this was, it was just there on a tree :/ But it was pretty and sweet :)


A LOT of people came up to see the trees turn. Apparently it's a big thing here...




So that was it! Martha's son came with us on the trip. He likes to drive fast, and that plus my fear of driving in the mountains resulted in car sickness :/

I also took a lot of pictures for my photography class assignment. Our teacher told us that going to the mountains and taking some pictures here was great, and she strongly recommended it :) 
Right now I'm doing my laundry - I'm not kidding when I say that I almost didn't have any clothes left O.O
I was in the nursery in the church today, so that was great. 

I hope you are doing well people, and until next time...

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!


1 kommentar: