onsdag den 19. oktober 2011

Drivers test

I'm not gonna lie. I actually took my first permit test last Friday and I failed. 9 wrong answers and 5 allowed wrong answers. I didn't read the little book we had assigned and my teacher told me to read it "again". It was a "stupid" test, and the questions were misleading (as they were supposed to, damn it!) but today I took my test again.
Guess what?
Perfect score. 0 wrong answers. I. Can. Drive.
Hallelujah! Ooooooh, wait I can't drive before I'm 18 -.-
Still not gonna spoil my mood!

Next week is homecoming week/spirit week. There's gonna be a lot of activities after school, so it's gonna be pretty fun :)
The one day I look most forward to is Thursday. Duck tape day. Can't wait >:D

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!

1 kommentar:

  1. Congrats :o)))) Are you going to take any DRIVING lessons?
    I read about the homecoming week at your FB - sounds SOOOOO exciting!!! Me like...
    Love, Mom

    SvarSlet