søndag den 4. september 2011

Slow week



Man, I didn't feel like updating for a long while... So. I'll just tell you about yesterday, Martha and I went to see her son Mike. It took almost an hour to get there, and the mountains where really close by the time we got there.



Well after we "picked up" Mike we went to a outdoor/indoor mall. I was pretty disappointed. There were no clothes I liked, or fit me good, so I didn't buy any clothes :/ Even the rumored Forever 21 was bad...




Oh and yeah. Look at this hat store. I think Mike had about 50 caps at home... Wow... And he got one as a gift from Martha and ANOTHER the same day through the mail!


Well after we shopped we went to the movies and saw Captain America. Great movie!!! Bad ending... :/



Oh and yeah this soda... It's a size SMALL... It's like large in danish size :O
After the movies we went home to Mike. Waited, talked, showed some pictures and by the time it was 21:00 we felt like eating!


So Mike took us to this place called Ralphie's. It's a sports bar, and you can see what I got to eat at my other site "Maden" :)
So until next time....

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!



2 kommentarer:

  1. Wow - nice mountain view :o) Looking forward to see more pictures of that!
    Is Martha and Mike in the picture from the cinema? If so, could you please tell us where Mike are? (Justcurious;-))
    Ralphie's looks very nice and typical American... As well as the food :)
    Enjoy your day off tomorrow and think of me that has to wake up EAAAAAARLY ;-) Love you :-*

    SvarSlet
  2. Thanks :)
    Yup, the two people in the cinema pictures are Martha and Mike :)

    SvarSlet