tirsdag den 30. august 2011

Church duties!

Well, not exactly DUTIES... But today after school i went home to a girl and with some of her friends (not from my school but my church). I was there because they "needed my help" to design flyers for the church :)
This was planned last Sunday at the church.

They served tacos (i think?) with fish. D-e-licious! It was really fun to be together with the three girls like that. We had fun designing the flyer even though it took more than 40 minutes! We talked a lot and it was just great :)

At school today I did well in my art classes! :)
In drawing and painting I finished drawing another skull, IN PEN! I was the first to get finished!
In photography we waited for a teacher that never came, so we just chilled the whole time ^^
In Digital media (!) we had to edit 3 pictures. By the end of the class I was finished and the other "advanced" kids weren't even done with their first :D

I really love my art classes ^^
History is a drag though -.-

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar