onsdag den 24. august 2011

Wooonderful Wednesday evening! Not so great a morning...

Well today on our way to school Martha and I had to stop. Our tire? completely flat. Two pieces of iron stuck in it :/ I had to call my school and tell them I'd get late in... Luckily I came at a good time so I don't think I missed anything :)







Spaghetti, spicy meatballs and garlic bread! *italian accent* (you can do that right? accent?)

This evening was wonderful Wednesday and I helped out in the kitchen(!) It was really great because this old man was there, he was the one making the food. He was so funny and happy all the time :)

I'm not gonna say anymore right now because i just realized...
I have SO much homework due to tomorrow!!! D:

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Italian food in the US can be soooo good ;-P Did you like it? Too bad you didn't get a picture of it, I would have liked to see it - yum, yum!
    You know your way around the kitchen, so I bet you were an excellent helper :-)
    Hope you did your home work in time and didn't get into bed too late.
    Love you *kisses*

    SvarSlet
  2. Well the clock is 23:25 so the homework... Yeah. Change of subject!!! The food was good but I almost ate nothing :]
    Back to homework!

    SvarSlet