fredag den 26. august 2011

Brighton

So last Wednesday (wonderful right?) I met a guy - Greg.
Weeeeell... Today we went out and he showed me around Brighton :] He lives like this awesome life doing the thing he like the most, which is music.
He showed me all these kind of great music and I just realized that I missed out... On a lot. He says that he's going to give me some real music :)
We went to Starbucks and we got this chai tea which was REALLY good! Then we went to the movies and saw the new Harry Potter movie. Now I'm finally done with that phew! That was a long movie...

Anyway today was good. I'm starting to get accustomed to school life and just life in America :) Life's great, hope you guys out there are great too :)

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!


1 kommentar:

  1. It really sounds like you are enjoing yourself :-D I'm so glad to hear that! Just remember to come back home next year, right? ;-) LOVE YOU LOTS <3

    SvarSlet