fredag den 19. august 2011

First school-week update

Wow. So far school has been great. Not that much homework but that is going to change soon :( 
But i have 3 art classes which means: no real homework! Amaaazing, and this is all thanks to Ms. Meyer (*cough* my new favorite teacher *cough*) 

Ms. Meyer

This is my current schedule:

  • American lit and comp. 
  • US History
  • Beginning drawing and painting 
  • Photography 
  • LUNCH!!! :D
  • Algebra (math)
  • Anatomy and Physiology
  • Digital media


My Anatomy and Physiology class was a bit boring in the beginning, mostly because we was getting the basics down, but now it's starting to get interesting.
Digital media is my FAVORITE class! It is so fun to do Photoshop :) I even consider buying it for my own computer :)




2 kommentarer:

  1. ur fatther says wow what a great schema. U have to buy the program is orsome. So please do u have the money for it.
    Its so great to follow u over there Itze and it looks like u having fun and are well settled. the best of luck hope to catch u on SKYPE soon.

    SvarSlet