lørdag den 12. maj 2012

Partaaay!

Not maybe the party you think, but Cathy is having a jewelry party where you can buy jewelry (surprise!).
There's  a bunch of people coming over, I know a few of them so it should be really nice :)

Today I had my 3 hours worth of practice. 1 hour kickboxing and 2 hours of karate! It was hard, especially because I didn't really eat a good breakfast.

We had election week! That means a bunch of free stuff, like candy, cookies and icicles! But I only accepted stuff from the girl I was going to vote on ^^ It looks like it will be her and another boy that is most competition with. I honestly don't know which one is going to win...

Oh well, something exciting should happen next week, so be sure to stay tuned for that :D

*blows kiss*
Zài jiàn!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar