tirsdag den 22. maj 2012

Day before finals!


So today was really nice. It was really relaxed and nothing much was going on but reviewing stuff for finals. Expect of course my art classes (there is not much to review) so the 3 classes I had art in + my lunch break was dedicated to being outside (in 30-35 Celsius!) eating and hanging out.



There was a LOT of food! So much that not everything was eaten. Ms. Meyer (who was in charge of this outside BBQ arrangement) made crepes and they were awesome. By the time my first class was over I was full! I also had to be there 2 other classes and lunch! Needles to say I am stuffed. I probably won't be needing dinner!




Aaron was so nice to stay at school today for me! He had to go to school anyway for some graduation stuff, and even though he was tired he still stayed :) You can see him resting on my legs in the picture above. Many of the students were lazy in the heat. It was nice by the first part of the day, but after 2pm it was starting to become a little unbearable... 

So yeah. Lunch was the "go-away" party for the exchange students at the school. It was arranged in honor for us and to say goodbye, even though we are still taking the finals. It was nice to be together with friends and just hang out. 

So I think I'm gonna end it here now. You can always ask me later! There is less than 2 weeks till I'll be home!

By the way, I found more pictures of myself from prom. Me and Aaron and some pictures of the group I went with. Maybe I'll post a picture or two later ;)

*blows kiss*
Zài jiàn!




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar