fredag den 11. november 2011

Improv show

This night I went to an improv show. Short for improvising show. I think you can guess what it is: the actors are given a situation and they have to come up with lines in a matter of few seconds. Of course it is supposed to be fun, and this one certainly was!

Aaron one of my friends is part of the group who does the show. Actually I know three people in the show: Aaron, Tamsen and Kate :)
The show was great, after the show we had fun and I am seriously thinking about joining that group. It would be SO fun!

At the show itself I sat together with Meghan and one of her best friends Jessica. We had a lot of fun :)

Soooo... Tomorrow is moving day! I am packing small things together tonight. It's not like I have a lot of stuff. Just clothes and all that :/
Exciting!!!

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar