mandag den 24. oktober 2011

CO Springs pictures!

Yes! What you have all been waiting for! Pictures of my trip to CO Springs! I probably won't post them all (there's about 200 pictures) but I'll post the ones I liked the best!




These two pictures was from the Air force Academy. We saw the chapel with two Christian church, a Jewish and a budist. Then we saw a formation by the students.




My roommate from Norway in our hotel room :) I swear, I've never slept in a better bed than these. 




At the Olympic training center/museum. We had a tour around the place and saw American Olympic champions and those training to be.  





FINALLY! Shopping for real and in a mall! I got my homecoming dress and part of my Halloween costume at a shop for $29!! Half price at the shop! My shopping buddies was Son, James and Parn. They are all from Thailand so they spoke Thai to each other all the time! But it was fun :) I learned some words from them :)


At George springs! This place was scary... It was such deep cliffs :(


Apparently Christmas comes early in America. Santa Claus comes at the 4th November. 


Yes. This is a lollipop. With a scorpion inside. I'll just say that the scorpion didn't taste good alone, but it was good with the sugar! I'm just kidding. I tried not to think about eating a scorpion while eating this. But it gave some fun reactions from people :)




Garden of the Gods! There were tall cliffs and a guy was walking on top of them! He didn't have a safety line on and we all thought he was going to jump off the cliffs. He didn't though. He was just a hardcore cliff climber. 



It would be hard to tell you about everything about my trip, but the most important thing to tell was; I had so much fun! I got new and good friends and I experienced things I've never tried before. 

*blows kiss* 
Bye Bye!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar