tirsdag den 20. september 2011

Low, middle or high?

Hi guys! So now the nursery stuff is taken care of and I will hopefully start on Sunday in church :) Sunday this lady asked me if I wanted to take care of the children today, Tuesday. I said yes and I was very excited to come to church.

When Martha and I walked in the doors to the church, we soon find out that no kid is needed to be taken care of... There is none! Feeling disappointed I decided to watch as Martha and the - little - choir practiced.
They of course, as the lovely ladies they are, asked me to join.

You know how I am. I would rather not sing in front of an audience, well at least not after I turned 12.... But they got  me talked into it. Then they asked me: Do you sing low, middle or high? I told them that I probably shouldn't do the soprano (the high one) and then picked the middle.

I got down in my seat and we started singing. In the start I thought it was fun, but then I asked if I could go sing the soprano because I couldn't hear myself as the middle.

THEN I sat down and sang the soprano and guess what... I'm a soprano.

This lovely(!) woman, Debbie told the pianist that I was defiantly a soprano and I hit all the nodes. How great is that? Felt so great to be praised on my voice!

So apparently I am going to sing in the church on Sunday... They even found a robe for me that I could wear, while singing. I told them that I had stage fright and maybe shouldn't sing yet. Maybe after a few rehearsals and choir practices I will be ready :)

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!

2 kommentarer:

  1. HI Ida

    Well done :-) Of course you can sing. I have heard you many times singing to the radio and to Sing-star.

    Stage fright? Maybe, but you have been singing for a lot of people at Solbakken :-)

    Have fun

    Steen

    SvarSlet
  2. That is what I meant by "after age 12"...

    Thanks anyway :)

    SvarSlet