søndag den 21. august 2011

PICNIC!

Today i went to church! I wanted to talk to Chris but he wasn't there him so that just sucked :/ Oh well, better luck next time.
I took some pictures of the church since I didn't bring my camera last time :)




AFTER church we went to a picnic arranged by the church :) It was really hot so I was glad there was some shade!

The food was fried chicken (from the church people) desserts and side dishes. The side dishes and desserts was made by the other people who came to the picnic. Martha and I bought a cake in King Soopers and some potato salad. Wow there was a lot of potato salad! Around 2/3 of the side dishes was potato salad :O



It was a nice day :) I had fun. I also talked to a girl named Julie and we agreed that I HAD to watch:
Star wars
Jurassic park
The new Harry Potter movei
Friday 13th
Nightmare on Elm Street
+ Thousand of other movies I missed out on :/

It was only when I talked to her that I really understood just how many movies I've missed out on. All the classics! Looks like she's going to arrange a movie marathon so I can watch 'em all O.O
Well... Looking forward to that!

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar