lørdag den 27. august 2011

Arrested!!


Just kidding! But I did get to try and sit in a police car today :) There was a STS meeting today and we talked with policemen about the law and stuff. Then we could take pictures at their car :)
We also talked about other things but it was mostly stuff that we could't do :/ We got to ask the policemen questions about what we should do in a situation, that was good.


I don't know all the names yet, but the only ones I know right now is: 
The blond boy in the white t-shirt, Emil. It was him I traveled with to Colorado :) 
Then the blond girl with the striped shirt on, Luiza. She is from Switzerland and we go to the same school :)



After the meeting we went to a pool and swam a little. I took a quick dive in and then played volleyball with the other teens :) 
Next to the volleyball court some found a dead rat :/ when they called the life guards so the could take care of the problem they found out that it was a hurt baby squirrel :( 
Apart from that today was really great. I had a lot of fun playing volley, to bad it's too late to join the volleyball team on my school. They have like, 30 girls and have trouble teaching all of them.

So until next time:

*blows kiss*
Bye Bye!


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar